THE PRESIDENT'S THERAPIST
The Life He Needed to Save,
Became His Own
This stunning novel holds enormous appeal for:
• Readers looking to escape into an exhilarating psychological thriller.
• Political junkies seeking expert analysis of the psyche of George Bush.
• Self-help aficionados seeking personal insights.
• Recovering alcoholics and their families and friends looking for real insight and help.
• Literary sophisticates who enjoy fine writing and the exploration of big ideas,
NEW ZEALAND LAUNCH FOR AUDACIOUS NEW YORKER MEMOIR
Welcome Rain Publishers selected the illustrious Unity Bookstore in Wellington New Zealand town to launch, on 26th November 2015, John Wareham's audacious schooldays memoir. The work opens on 9-11 / 2001 with Wareham standing on Fifth Avenue and watching the blazing Twin Towers topple. It flashes back to childhood rivers of despair in New Zealand, and emotional, intellectual and sexual school-day journeys that ultimately lead to a flood of enlightenment on the streets of Manhattan.